Tis' the season for giving and we've collected some of our favorite gift ideas for the ladies....
1. Subscription to Darling Magazine - Filled with creative encouragement and motivational articles sure to inspire. $16 (Quarterly)
"We would love it if our husbands put together a beautiful, and well thought out themed gift. For example: a winter basket that has a big cozy blanket like this one by Modern Wool, a favorite tea or coffee from a place we had visited together, a cute mug, a favorite candle, and some good reading material — like a subscription to Darling Magazine." Varies~Editors at Darling Magazine
2. A luxury hair brush can do wonders for a gal, this Mason Pearson Junior Hairbrush is perfect for taming those tresses. $170.00
3. There are few things better than stepping out of the shower and getting into a comfy robe. This UGG Australia's Duffield Cotton Bathrobe is something that we know she'll love. $124.95
4. Waking up is hard to do, but the Sunrise Alarm Clock makes it a dream! This clock simulates the colors from a rising sun and wakes you up gradually with natural light. It also has a nightlight and calming wake up sounds. $114.95
5. This Vintage Wallet from Hobo is a wallet by day and clutch by night! Not only super functional (it unfolds and has handy compartments that can even house a phone) it comes in a variety of gorgeous leathers and metallic colors. $110.00
6. For the flip flop aficionado! Socks that you can wear with your flip flops?! Say what?! We love these yoga/flip flop socks and we think you will too! $30.00
7. For the foodie: This classic breakfast from The Loveless Cafe is full of delicious treats and make a great gift for the busy lady in your life. Just add eggs and she'll be enjoying the best breakfast around. ($100.00) This legendary creamy velvet Gourmet tomato soup is from famous Sara Beth's in New York. A great treat for anyone who wants a cozy meal. $37.95 (If you're lucky you'll be able to get in on the deliciousness, too!)
8. Custom Art from Minted is a fabulous way to personalize a gift. They'll take any drawings and turn them framed art prints! Prices vary on size and framing.
9. This hair tie bracelet is not only a genius idea, but it's totally stylish. A fantastic stocking stuffer! $45.00
11. Flower subscription - File this under one of the best gifts ever! It's a monthly flower delivery subscription. Price varies with subscription, but the beauty doesn't!
For more inspo take a peek at Peace Love World. They theme out darling clothing and accessories depending on what your girlfriend/mom/sister/friend is in to. From travelers to tomboys, they've got some great looks!
At the end of the day gift giving comes from the heart
One of our favorite gift ideas is a love letter (who says they are just for lovers?) and a framed photo of you and your favorite gal!